The Importance Of Being Harpo
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
  Reasons to be cheerful (part 3)
Here's why I am happy: I had a good weekend seeing my friends and they're a cool bunch; I tracked down a copy of a Kashmere Stage Band album on vinyl and it should be arriving in the mail today or tomorrow; I watched the soccer team I support (go the Victory!) win their fourth game in four rounds and get to the top of the ladder; I enjoyed riding in to work this morning through an invigorating, gusty, hot northerly; I've got a groovy new housemate to fill the empty room in my house; the band I play in has a gig in a couple of days; and today, kittens, today is my birthday. That's why I am happy.
 
Comments:
Mr Harpo,

Congratulations on your birthday. Spring weather ahoy* and all that.

Feel free to come on over to my (blog) where I have dutifully posted in response to I'm Not Craig's meme/online petition.....

Oh the memes you can meme etc


GW

* Just fulfilling my required pirate reference for yesterday.
 
Ha! Another reason to be cheerful. I add my voice to an exhortation that a stranger write because she amuses me and then she does! Thank you Ms Wick. With a heave-ho and a lick of the cat etc.
 
Thank you very much, Rebecca.

As it turns out, the damn LP still hasn't arrived…
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Is rumoured to have hobbies.


Contact
Send stuff to my email address

Archives
June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / July 2008 / July 2010 /