The Importance Of Being Harpo
Monday, November 06, 2006
  Some thoughts on the crime problem in modern society that occurred to me this morning.
There are some people that have more limbs than they deserve. Drag them off, I say, and chop off an arm or something. Cut open their belly and remove their pancreas with a blunt fruit knife.

I can only hope that the cash that was in my wallet when it was stolen in the early hours of this morning is enough to buy the hit that fucker who took it ODs on.

The fact that he is stealing from me basically means that there is a hierarchy and I am higher on it than him. This may engender pity among some and in me on other days perhaps but I am in no mood for looking at it from his point of view. I am looking at things from my point of view right now so I say screw him.

May his finger get cut off by a rusty hacksaw and shoved in his eye. May a sharp edge on my debit card give him a cut on his hand that festers and turns gangrenous. May his haircut be effeminate and inappropriate. May taxies never stop when he hails them. May his home furnishings be poorly made and uncomfortable.

I hope he had an unhappy childhood and was unpopular and bullied. I hope he has an unsightly mole somewhere that embarrasses him.I hope his toast always burns and his coffee is always cold. I would like him to be strapped to a chair and forced to listen to Boyzone for eight hours or perhaps Howard's IR legislation being read by John Laws.

Wouldn't it be cool to see him tethered by the ankle to the landing gear of a 747 during take off? You may think that is going a bit far but what if I could video it: a prize on Australia's Funniest Home Videos would cheer me up no end.

 
Comments:
My man, that is bad news. Really very annoying. It is heartening to note that as your post progresses your humour increases and we know that the rogue has not broken your stride. Nonetheless, what a fucker.
 
Thanks both of you for your words. I was cross, but I was thinking to myself ‘at least the car wasn't stolen…’

And it's true, the International Date Line really messes with people's heads. We like it here in Australia though because it means you Americans are always living in the past!
 
I had my wallet stolen a few years ago. It was found 4 months later between books in the Law Library.

Hmmmm.
 
A lesson for us all. Never trust a lawyer.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Is rumoured to have hobbies.


Contact
Send stuff to my email address

Archives
June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / July 2008 / July 2010 /